Volunteering is a great way to give back to the community and be a rewarding experience. Whether you are a self-motivated individual volunteer, represent a community or employee group, or are looking for school or work-related, or court-ordered community service opportunities, NVSnap-ed partners offer many great ways to volunteer in our own communities. It’s a fun and rewarding experience, and a potentially life-changing way to tackle the ongoing hunger problem here in Nevada.
Check out our partners and their volunteer opportunities.
- Food Bank of Northern Nevada: Volunteer – Food Bank of Northern Nevada (fbnn.org)
- Healthy Communities Coalition of Lyon and Storey Counties: Call us at 246-7550 for a list of possibilities
- Green Our Planet: https://greenourplanet.org/get-involved/volunteer/
- Lutheran Social Services of Nevada: Contact Tristan Hightower at email@example.com
- Three Square: Three Square – Volunteer